GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB 2!! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB 2!!

What an impressive collaborative effort between many great Garfield fan animators! I feel like now, the pinnacle of Garfield Fan animations has been reached, since I find it unlikely this behemoth of a project will eventually be surpassed in quality. The animations were nothing that I have seen before; truly, you guys have mastered the art of avant-garde and experimental animation. And glad that Jim strips were interpreted in such a way that truly reflected the mastery of his rhetoric. From the impending death of favorite feline, to being unable to control your unsatisfiable stomach, these moments will forever be cherished my me in the future, and will eventually bring the same amount of joy when I watch this in the future for nostalgic reasons. This truly is the greatest Garfield flash animation collab. I have seen everything, and all of my questions about life have been answered. Thank you, TooMuchSpareTime, and your talented team of animators.

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Glad to see all of our hard work has paid off! All that development hell was a nightmare, but if it weren't for all of our amazing staff, then this would've been just another immature flash collab with crude animations and low-brow humor. Great job, guys! This might just be our best volume yet!

Egorapture Egorapture

Nice job, Oney.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I'm leaving a negative review because I don't know what a joke is.

Snowflakes [Hardchill] Snowflakes [Hardchill]

Really Good!

I don't understand why this song lost a couple points overnight, there really isn't anything wrong with this piece. Also, I really liked the drumbeats you used.

Psychknight responds:

I might be able to shed some light on why this lost a couple points. Incidentally, I apologize if your intention with stating your confusion was not to invite an overly verbose response containing my complete experience on the matter, but that's what you're getting xD

I generally assume submissions lose points, because certain individuals (who probably have way too strong of voting power) are either:
1) Dumb enough to believe, that without explaining to the author in a review (or PM) the reason for the down-vote that said person will prevent similar audio submissions from occurring in future; or
2) They are aware of the first possibility and choose to simply be evil.

So basically - b cuas stupids. And because of the fuck-heads.

Due to the type of people mentioned above, it makes people like you and Koyukie that much easier to appreciate :) Thank you!

Road to Ruin (preview) Road to Ruin (preview)

Cool melody

But could it be a bit louder? It's not a bad song, though. I really like it.

SuperBastard responds:

Yes, actually, the finished version of this, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/448960, is much louder. Thanks for the review!

Unlimited Link Legend Unlimited Link Legend

Not bad, actually

I'll have to admit, this does look a little nice. You do show improvement from your other works.

Things I think you should look out for:

The boots need more wrinkles/ folds inside them. They don't really look natural.

Navi's wings look a little odd. Maybe it's the way you colored it, but something seems really unnatural about them.

The shading you used looks too much like you used gradients

Last Supper of Raptor Jesus Last Supper of Raptor Jesus

So this is it...

This is the last day Raptor Jesus will be seen alive...

Many tears will be shed tomorrow...

Many more will be carried on by the dinosaurs of the future...